Activating the SSO for your organization is easy and is done in five steps:
1. Fill in the form to request the activation of SSO.
It will create a ticket for our support team that'll be in charge of activating the SSO.
2. Send the requested information to our support team
Just reply to the created support ticket with the data required so the support team can create your SAML connection.
You will need to send us:
- Metadata URL: the URL containing your SAML information
- List of domains: the domains that'll be redirected to your Identity Provider for authentication
- Due date: The date you wish the SSO to be activated, if not provided it'll be handled asap.
To find your Metadata URL:
- If you use Okta as an Identity Provider (IdP), you can refer to their documentation
- If you use Microsoft Entra ID (ex-Azure Active Directory) as an IdP, you can refer to their documentation
- For other solutions: please refer to your IdP’s official documentation for assistance.
3. Receive the SAML information to configure your connection
The support team will then provide you with the following information to configure the SAML connection in your Identity Provider (IdP):
- Entity ID
- Post binding URL
4. Configure a SAML connection in your Identity Provider.
With the additional information provided on the Support ticket, you can configure the SAML connection in your Identity Provider (IdP). Please refer to your IdP documentation to do so.
IMPORTANT: In your settings, please change the value of the email attribute to “email” for the CybelAngel’s client.
5. Send a confirmation to activate your SSO
Just reply to the created support ticket to indicate the SAML connection is ready on your side. The support team will then activate your SSO connection for the CybelAngel platform according to the due date you provided.
Q. Can I have multiple Identity Providers set for my organization?
A. Yes, you can. You just need to make sure each IdP has no domain in common and make two separate requests to the support using the landing page.
Q. How can I secretly share my metadata URL with CybelAngel?
A. You can use any secret sharing solution with self-expiring links, like onetimesecret for example.