Because teamwork makes the dream work.
Do you need to enroll other users to solve an incident faster ? Do you have to allocate a report to a more relevant user group? “Internal Sharing” is your go-to answer to both questions.
What is Internal Sharing?
“Internal Sharing” allows you to allocate a report to a specific user or a specific user group. You can do it directly from an Incident Report in your CybelAngel’s platform.
How does Internal Sharing work?
Please note that “Internal Sharing” is only available to admin users.
To share an Incident Report with a new group of users, just open the report on your CybelAngel platform and follow this easy tutorial:
1. Click on the arrow icon “Share” at the top of the incident report.
2. Click on “Users and groups with accounts”.
3. Enter the name of the people you wish to share the report with. It can be users and/or user groups.
4. Search and select users and/or user groups from the list of the recipients
5. Click on “Share”.
6. Et voilà. In this example, the user “Cedric Test” and the members of the user group “Fruits” will receive an email notification and will be able to access the report.
The feature appears to be disabled (see below)? It means the incident report is already visible to every user.
Article is closed for comments.