Get visibility over every single exposed account
Nota Bene: The Credentials Watchlist is available to all “Account Takeover Prevention” customers. To include this use case into your coverage, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Stop exposed credentials from becoming account takeover attempts
The volume of compromised email addresses & passwords that IT security teams have to handle has increased dramatically. As a matter of fact, they’re an essential component of 80% of hacking techniques.
The direct consequence is a time-consuming effort to manage thousands of exposed credentials across multiple incidents. But we have the solution.
We’re thrilled to present what will make the tracking of credentials easier than ever: the Credentials Watchlist.
What is the Credentials Watchlist?
The Credentials Watchlist is a real-time flow of exposed credentials. It includes two different views of your exposure:
- Incidents: contextualized incident reports on the credentials that were exposed.
- Credentials: a list of all the individual credentials ever leaked.
The User and User groups segmentation also applies to this tab. More info.
How does the Credentials Watchlist work?
Navigate between the two views to better manage the credentials leaks.
Prioritize your incidents in no time with the "Incidents" section:
- Category displays the high-level type of source where the information has been found (e.g. Paste, Forum, Leak).
- Source details it precisely (e.g. Exposed Database, Dark Web Board, Pastebin).
- Severity refers to the incident's potential impact. It scales from “Minor” (1) to “Critical” (4).
- Exposed Credentials is the number of credentials exposed in these incidents. This value can be 0. More details on why.
- Published On is the report's send date
- Lastly, multiple reports can be marked as resolved at the same time, using the corresponding checkboxes.
Because context is key, each of the incidents has the same structure, including the origin and all necessary technical details. You can also comment, share, ask for remediation or mark them as resolved.
To make incidents management easy, you can select and mark as resolved multiple incidents at once by using the checkboxes. Whenever a report is resolved, it addresses all of the credentials linked to this particular incident.
Finally, if you are looking for a specific type of incident reports, you can filter them thanks to the filter panel and the search bar. More info.
Track credentials individually to better manage them.
The credentials section of the Watchlist centralizes every single credential. It includes:
- The exposed email addresses
- Their associated passwords - Hide them for confidentiality reasons if needed. More info
- How many times these credentials have been Reported in an incident report
- The most recent date they were detected by CybelAngel
Don’t worry about duplicates, they’ll be consolidated:
Switch to the incidents views in one click from a specific credential:
Finally, address multiple credentials at once to smooth the remediation process:
Managing exposed credentials has never been easier.