What is SSO ?
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows to connect through an Identity Provider (IdP) to a service.
It is a secure solution to connect to the CybelAngel Platform using a single set of credentials managed at your company's level.
To communicate between the web-service and the Identity Provider, a federation protocol shall be used. CybelAngel currently supports the OpenID Connect (OIDC) protocol and SAML protocol.
Impacts of activating the SSO
At an admin level
Current users, roles and permissions will remain unchanged.
Invitation of new users is still necessary and unchanged.
At a user level
Users will be concerned by the authentication with your IdP if the domain in their email has been set to be in the domain list.
All those users will:
- be redirected to your IdP for authentication;
- have the platform password connection disabled;
- have MFA (on CybelAngel end) disabled.
New users won't have to create a password on the CybelAngel platform and will receive a welcome email with a link to connect to the CybelAngel platform.
Activating the SSO for your organization is easy.
First, fill in the form to request the activation of SSO.
This step will start your journey toward an active SSO, it'll:
- inform your Customer Success Manager about your request so he can help you,
- create a ticket for our support team that'll be in charge of activating the SSO,
CybelAngel currently supports two standards: OpenID Connect (OIDC) and SAML.